To reassure you that your privacy is protected at all stages in our relationship – from when you’re browsing our website through to working with us – please know that:
* You can access and browse our website without disclosing any personal data. We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site so we can continually improve it, but this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data. (Find out how to opt out of Google Analytics altogether.)
* When you become a client or contractor of Good As Gold, we will need relevant details about you, including your name, email address and other personal information. We will only use this information for its intended purpose for the necessary amount of time and we will never share it with anyone else.
* We regularly audit our data to ensure we are only holding information that is necessary for our work, or that we are legally required to hold (for example, for tax purposes).
* Good As Gold will always take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data. Please contact us to make the required changes and we will do so swiftly.
* We employ appropriate technical measures to help safeguard personal data, including passwords, lockable filing systems, malware protection, safe disposal of printed material, and the encryption of sensitive email.
We have written this page in response to the new General Data Protection Regulations, and will keep it current. Please check back for changes.